Recovery Lane...

Hi...all!! Thank you for all your care and concern. I am recovering well since I have been resting and taking my medicine regularly. Hubby have been showering me comfort and concern, it makes me want to get well faster, thank you hubby for the endless care and concern. I am feeling slightly better, cramps and abdominal pains come and go, I just need to have proper meal and drink plenty of water so I wont get gastric.

Today was my first day back at work, I feel very weak and  lethargic. Since I am still unwell and recovering, I requested to be deployed in the office. My day was fine and everything went smoothly for me.

Even now, while I am updating about myself, I kinda felt my forehead is warm. Being sick makes me feel very weak. Well, hopefully, I will get well soon and will be able to go out for some fresh air again.







3 comments:

Mr Kriptonite said...

Nice to hear that you're on a speedy lane to recovery..Cos it isn't always easy, but when you're not feeling well...hope it helps to know others are thinking of you... and hoping that you'll be better very soon...

I'm on the flu bug too..but rest assure that i'll give you all the space you need to be well again..

Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier kinky notty you.

Get well soon Wifey..
Take good care of yourself...

Lots Of Love And Lost In The Lonely Nites..
Hubba... Hubba... Hubby...

Missy Glamour said...

Thank you for e care n concern..I am feeling a bit better each day..thanks to your prayers..

I harap you getting well too, have been taking your medicine regularly and resting well..?

its the season where a lot of people are getting sick, guess the weather change..

I pun doakan and harapkan that you get well soon, be happy and smile always!! I'll be here still by your side...

Loving you day and night, each hour, each minute and second of my day...

*MMmmuahhxxxx*

Mr Kriptonite said...

You are a person
who makes life easier and better
for everyone around you.
Your continual acts
of thoughtfulness
and kindness
brighten each day.
What you did for me
will glow in my memory,
reviving pleasant feelings
every time I think about it.
I appreciate you,
and I thank you.