Monday Blues'...

I was unwell today, I have been having stomach cramps and sharp pain at the abdominal area since yesterday night, so I visit the doctor and have a check up. I was having stomach flu also known as gastroenteritis (gastric) and was prescribed with polysilic lll susp (white mixture) for gastric, ultracarbon (black tablets) for stomach wind and loperamide (loperamil) (blue tablets) for diarrhoea. I was given a day off to rest and get well.









I have been resting well and I am feeling slightly better, had my medicine at interval time of the day. Well, I am heading to slumber land now after taking my supper and medicine.

4 comments:

Mr Kriptonite said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick.. how i wish.. i could be near..

Has a bad bug gotten hold of you,
Making you feel queasy?
You’re energy’s low, you’re indisposed,
Being sick’s not easy!
Just take this opportunity
To recuperate and rest,
And then when you return to us
You’ll be your very best!

Get well soon
Hunny Bunny..
(\_/)
(0_0)
C(")(")

Yat Maria said...

Get well soon, dear... Drink lots of water.. don't get dehydrated.. Take care!

Missy Glamour said...

I just read ur short note, thank you. Insya'allah, ill get well soon.. I makes me feel better reading ur short sweet note. Thank you, hubby!!!

xxx MMmmuuahh xxx

Missy Glamour said...

Thank you, kak yati!! i hope i get well soon too..