Believing In Making Up

When mistakes happens, you jump to conclusion without talking things out, blaming other party, assuming things, being selfish in one's mind, behaving unreasonably and ridiculously.

When we used to agree to talk our minds and problems out so that we will understand what actually happens and to avoid further arguement and quarrell. It won't become a discussion if both are at their wits but when there is give and take in a communication and also giving one another a chance to open up to talk, I don't see problems coming. If one party is being one sided and self-centered, there won't be just a problem but problems.

Even so after u gave in and try to talked things out, still its one-sided, 'silence' is a golden word and a thing to do for that moment. When the air is cool, crop up together and open up to talk and discuss the problems. Its quite true about what people say, "Easy to say but hard to do", its no harm in trying then just giving up.

"Sorry seems to be the hardest word to say..." though the 5 words meant a lot.

For once, I am expressing sincerely, in hopes to mend things up be it my fault or others because its not a crime in giving in to others and to open up your heart.

I may not be as perfect as I speak but I am trying maybe not hard enough for some, at least its trying than not at all.

"Success happens when there is failures" and I believe there will always be sunshine after every downpour and even a rainbow across the blue sky if you see with an open heart.

Lots Of Love

1 comments:

Mr Krippler said...

Don't say you believe in making up when you did betray me and sleep with other man.. It's good enuff that I forgave you but took a super long time to forget that incident... Lesson learnt.. I'm moving on but still you had to intrude into my personal life when you found out that I'm trying to start something with another girl.. You called and smsed
Me like it's nobodys business... My new girl told me to leave her and accept you back... I tried.. But too bad... Again you flaunt your beauty at dicks... Neways... Have fun dear... Karma will surely hit you in the face... And that's when you realized... what u did to me and everyone before me.. Will come Into play...