New Year Resolutions

I have been missing alots of updates in life recently because my lappy was down with a flu. Its working fast and well now so let me re-cap a few events.

Towards the end of 2009 and to a start of the new year was very refreshing which I am looking forward for. A new year, a new start, a new breath of air, new commitment, new resolution and a promising future.

The year 2009, has been a great year for me whereby I have learned alot in daily life cycles from having sets of problems and to be able to resolve it, great fighting spirits in enduring moments in life, being patience, surviving in obstacles and coping thru financially.

In this new year 2010, my resolutions are to be more prepared for what that lies ahead of my pave, be more commitment in relationship, families and career, build strong communication within my circles, be more optimistic, dependable and reliable, be healthy and happy, to blossom my love commitment and  being the best out of myself. In God's will, amin.


Lots Of Love

0 comments: